Electronic Books on the Ebrary Platform
- My EBRARY ACCOUNT
- You must create your personal Ebrary account AFTER you log in to use all the features, including bookshelf, download, and annotations
- To create a personal Ebrary account .. log in with Antioch Passwords, thenlook for the SIGN IN tab, upper right corner
- READING Ebrary Books ONLINE
- Launch the Ebrary Reader for most effective online reading :
- DOWNLOADING Ebrary Book Chapters in PDF Format More Information
- Nested chapters cannot be download, i.e. If a book says PART 1 , and PART 1 has five subchapters, drill down to each individual sub-chapter before downloading.
- Pay attention to the page limit per PDF. Chapters may need to be broken into more than one section.
- In INFOTOOLS you also may PRINT TO PDF
- DOWNLOADING Ebrary Books to Tablets and Smart Phones - Complete App Instructions
- Ebrary Applications for Tablets and Smart Phones are available.
- Following directions the book is side loaded through Adobe Digital Editions.
- The downloaded book expires in 7 days.
- When using the App Reader, it is necessary to keep your personal Ebrary Account up to date, per the instructions.
- Remember to check the book back in when you are done using it in a session.
Releasing the TITLE
Some of our books require you to RELEASE the title :
Release the Title when finished so someone else can read it. This is the same as checking the book back into the Library.
*every Ebrary Book does not have this RELEASE BUTTON .. Please if you see it, use it.